The Social Media Coordinator will have the opportunity to be a voice for Fortune 500 and other major clients as they hone their skills in communications and marketing and develop social media strategies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Content Creation: Work closely with the Account Manager to develop, compose, and implement all community content for clients and help meet their business objectives.
- Strategy: Provide strategic recommendations to the team for insights gathered within the community. Continually increase overall community performance.
- Creativity: Brainstorm new creative ideas for enhancing participation based on mined community insights.
- Moderation: Daily community tasks include moderating community events such as discussion boards and live chats, corresponding with members and managing account issues.
- Project Planning: Implement all community content per strategic planning calendar; maintain planning calendar with input from client and team.
- Analysis Capabilities: Ability to translate data into meaningful statements.
- Research & Insights: Assist in the tracking of community metrics. Build project-based reports that summarize qualitative community insights.
- Forward-Focus: Monitor social media marketing and research trends, platforms and technologies.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years of Community Management or similar experience
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (specifically Excel and Power Point)
- Adobe Photoshop experience
- In depth understanding of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter,
- Pinterest, Google+, and Instagram
- Experience using Facebook Insights or other metrics/reporting methods
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Proven excellent writing skill