Exciting opportunity to join Lumentus, a dynamic and rapidly-growing Manhattan-based communications agency, as an assistant account executive.
The AAE will support Lumentus’ client services including media monitoring, analysis and social media engagement. Position will also support Lumentus’ overall strategic communication efforts. Candidate is self-motivated, creative and organized with a great interest in public relations and marketing, and a proven expertise in social media, including SEO. Excellent writing skills are a must. 1-3 years relevant experience and a BA degree is required.
Candidate will play a role in the firm’s overall strategy, including communications and marketing efforts to support the growth of the company’s business. You will be heavily involved in key client accounts.
Role will also support the Lumentus executives in other activities on an as-needed basis, which will include standard office functions as well as learning and using various software or computer systems. Base salary: $40-42K, depending on experience, plus incentives and good benefits
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support new client acquisition and development
- Manage workload to ensure assignments are performed in a timely and complete manner
- Manage communication campaigns
- Develop client content
- Support senior executives with other requests as needed.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years of related PR experience
- Knowledge of social media community management
- Excellent writing and organizational skills
- Support team members and senior executives with other requests as needed.