The Account Executive will provide senior-level support to key client accounts, including strategic account management, tactical implementation, and social media engagement. You must be entrepreneurial, self-motivated, creative and organized with a great interest in public relations or public affairs and a proven expertise in social media, including SEO. 5+ years relevant agency experience and a BA degree or higher.
The AE will play a key role in the firm’s overall strategy, team management, project supervision, including communications and marketing efforts to support the growth of the company’s business and key accounts.
The AE will also support Lumentus senior partners as well as pursue new clients and drive new pitch campaigns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage key client accounts
- Support new client acquisition and development
- Manage account teams and workloads;
- Support senior executives with other requests as needed.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of agency experience
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (specifically Excel and Power Point)
- Adobe Photoshop experience
- In-depth understanding of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter,
- Pinterest, Google+, and Instagram
- Experience using Facebook Insights or other metrics/reporting methods
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented